This week I completed many different Video Storytelling assignments. I feel that after these past two weeks, I’ve gained a better understanding of video producing and editing in order to tell a compelling story. I won’t say that video storytelling is my favorite, but it’s definitely been one of the more enjoyable weeks of the class. I also learned a lot about video editing programs such as Windows Movie Maker, and I was able to take better advantage of video storytelling on many of my social media sites.
- Filtered Selfie
- 6 Line Poem of My Life Purpose
- Bridge Over Troubled Water
- Your Theme Song
- Word Art
- (Extra)ordinary Video
Video Assignments (16 total stars)
- Signing Words (4.5 stars)
- A Christmas Pug Miracle! (3.5 stars)
- Another Pug Post?- Moving Object (3.5 stars)
- Name that Book! (3.5 stars)
- 5 Second Film: “Please sir, could you spare me a chip?” (4.5 stars)
Overall, I enjoyed these past two weeks in DS106. I’m also coming to the realization that the semester is almost over and I’ll no longer have all of these fun and interesting assignments to complete! However, I am looking forward to employing a lot of the techniques and programs I’ve learned about in my future on social media sites and blogs.